Sunday, April 20, 2008

World Class Church

A world class nation has world class citizens.
A world class church has world class people.

World class people are people who have the character and the substance.
World class people don't just think of themselves.
World class people have world class generosity.

The Zeitgeist of Heart of God Church
A generation that pure and holy
A generation that is competent and successful
A generation of leaders
A generation of great and godly families
A generation of missionaries
A generation of volunteers
A WORLD CLASS CHURCH in a first world nation with a FIRST CLASS SPIRITUAL ATMOSPHERE.

HoGC 2.0
I love my church
I love my pastors
I love my God

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm new to Singapore, just stumbled by your blog... I'm currently looking for a church.
When do you hold your church services and where? :) Thanks!

yassy said...

Reg - is this... Reg as in Reg Tan..?
If it is - I am really sorry for not replying... I have been MIA from this blog for 3 years.. ha ha... but I am glad you found what you're looking for :)