Saturday, May 30, 2009

Never Satisfied

Yesterday I had a powerful session with some of the people from C1 & C3 CEGs. It all started because Bong (Tingli not the lights one) and I kept trying to arrange to meet up--this has been going on since she finished follow-up like a month ago. Then there was Clement who I discovered to be very talkative online! :) So, after a month or so of not meeting up to pray, we met up to do something different--listen to sermons by powerful men and women of God.

The meeting we just had was on the Holy Spirit and basically we listened to the sermon "Why Tongues?" by Pastor Kong. After we just spent time praying and talking and I was totally blown away by how everyone prayed! Everyone just went up another level! The best part was that it was just me, Randy, Zhiyu, Bong, Lix, and Clement. None of your usual people were there! But we prayed loud and we prayed strong!! Woohoo! It was powerful! Something really broke in the spirit and everyone just overpowered my normally loudspeaker-like voice! hahaha :P

All of this just reminded me that although we reach another level we can always grow further. I am feeling happy but not satisfied with where I am and with where Operations and the CGs are. A holy dissatisfaction and desire for more... Not willing to settle for anything less than the promise, the best. I had a powerful revelation on this just last Tuesday but I will write about that another time.... :)

No comments: