Monday, July 21, 2008

It's Been a While

I realized how long I haven't blogged when Hong Bin told me at dinner today that my blog hasn't been updated in ages. Considering Hong Bin's been in C1 for like a few weeks, that's definitely not a good sign. hahaha... :)

By the way... this is Hong Bin (thank you Henry for having all the pics on your blog for easy access) He is known for the tail at the back of his head. *grin* and the fact that his favorite color is pink. :o)


In case you didn't know... he's also a very good chef. He cooked for Roy's birthday! Unfortunately, I wasn't upstairs for the celebration and I didn't get to taste the food because I was helping out with Academic Excellence.

Okay, C1 & C3 seems to have a lot of good chefs. I knew long ago that if we wanted to bond, we gotta just keep on eating. Haha. :) But seriously, I still can't get over Charite's award-wining prawns with cheese! And today, Agnetta showed baking prowess with an Oreo Cheesecake that is hands down better than the one at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf! Happy Birthday Roy!


On Saturday it was Shihan's birthday and today it's Si Hui's so Happy Birthday guys! :o)

AE was just awesome today. Felicia blogged about study rule and Henry blogged about Pastor How's whole message on how going to school is about the training of our mind. We are different because we have the ability to progress and because of that we can be all that we want to be. This is true freedom.

John 8:32 "And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

In any case, this week was awesome. Right guys?

I love my God.
I love my Pastors. 
I love HoGC.
I love my life.

No comments: